Width of wheel:smaller than1200mm
Packing size :1120x820x720mm
|Width of wheel:
|Packing size :
A tire expander is a tool used to spread the beads of a tire during the mounting process. The tool is designed to allow the tire to fit onto the rim more easily, making the tire-changing process faster and more efficient. It is especially useful for larger tires that can be difficult to install by hand. By using a tire expander, technicians can ensure that the tire is properly mounted and seated on the rim, which is important for safety and performance.
When changing a tire, it can sometimes be difficult to get it to fit onto the rim properly. One of the main causes of this difficulty is the bead of the tire, which is the part of the tire that rests against the wheel rim. If the bead is not properly seated on the rim, the tire can become unsafe to drive on and can even cause the tire to fail.
A tire expander makes the process of changing a tire easier by spreading the beads of the tire, making it easier to fit the tire onto the rim. The tool easily expands the tire's beads, providing more space for the rim to fit in. This eliminates the need for force or using other tools that can damage the tire or the rim. Using a tire expander can save time and ensure that the tire is properly seated on the rim, resulting in a safer and more reliable vehicle on the road.
The benefits of using a tire expander include the following:
1. Easier tire installation: A tire expander helps to spread the beads of the tire to make tire installation more manageable. The tool makes it easier to mount the tire on the rim without the use of force, which can damage the tire or the rim.
2. Faster tire changing: By using a tire expander, technicians can mount tires onto rims more quickly, reducing the time required to change a tire.
3. Improved safety: Properly mounting the tire onto the rim is critical for safety. By ensuring that the tire is properly seated on the rim, a tire expander can help to prevent tire failures from occurring.
4. Reduce the risk of damage: When technicians use a tire expander, they are less likely to damage the tire or the rim during the tire-changing process. This reduces the risk of costly and time-consuming repairs.
5. Consistency: A tire expander can help to ensure that tires are mounted onto rims with a consistent level of force, which helps to improve tire performance and life expectancy.